Learn More Here
Frequently Asked Questions and Helpful Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Home Care?
- Home care provides seniors with one-on-one assistance from a trained caregiver in the comfort of his or her own home. With assistance from a caregiver, seniors are able to live at home independently and maintain their quality of life. The personal attention they receive vastly improves their safety, health and happiness.
Why should I hire a Home Care company instead of finding a caregiver myself?
- A professional home care company can bring peace of mind to families because your loved one is cared for by the very best, most reliable caregivers. We are on call to serve you 24/7, and we eliminate the effort and worry of finding, screening, paying and managing a caregiver. If your caregiver becomes ill or is unable to keep the scheduled visit, our staffing team will work to find you a qualified substitute caregiver. Welcome Back Home Care reduces stress for the whole family.
How can I be sure that I (or my loved one) will be safe?
- Hiring someone to take care of you can be scary and intimidating which is why we thoroughly screen and verify our caregivers through our FBI Level Two background checks, our 9-point hiring process and ensure that our caregivers stay up to date on credentials, licenses, continuing education, etc.
When might I need in-home care?
- There are many reasons you might benefit from in-home care. Some examples are post surgery or accident, respite care, hospital to home, companion care, and many other situations.
Can caregivers assist in locations other than the residence?
- Yes. We can serve seniors in assisted living facilities, nursing facilities, residences, and other places. We can also accompany seniors to events, shopping, physician visits, etc.
How does Welcome Back Home Care screen and hire caregivers?
- Welcome Back Home Care caregivers are fully screened with State and FBI Level Two background checks. All caregiver credentials, licensure, continuing education units, etc. are verified before being contracted and checked every 6 months or as needed. It is also company policy that Home Health Aids have personal liability insurance. During the hiring process, we thoroughly interview and check references to ensure our clients have the best caregivers.
What is respite care and how can it help families?
- Often, a family member or friend cares for an aging loved one, but the job can be stressful and puts pressure on the relationship. Respite Care is temporary or hourly care designed to give family caregivers a much needed break so they can take care of our priorities in their life and prevent caregiver burnout.
Will I have a choice of who comes to my house?
- Yes, we encourage your involvement in the decision-making process. And with our proprietary screening and selection system, you are guaranteed that we do our best to match the right caregiver to you and your family. We always try to accommodate any requests you may have for a change in caregivers (as allowed by law).
Can I change or discontinue the services I or my loved one receive(s)?
- You can cancel or change the frequency or type of service we provide whenever it is necessary.
Do I need a physician’s authorization for home care service?
- No, you do not need pre-authorization, pre-qualification, or a prescription for home care. You chose the services you want, when to start those services and how often those services are used.
Are Welcome Back Home Care Services covered by insurance?
- Yes, Welcome Back Home Care accepts most long term care insurance plans as well as private pay.
How does long term care insurance work?
- Long term care insurance provides you with a maximum amount of caregiver hours. We can work with you to ensure that you get the maximum care from your insurance without going over your coverage.
When should I start looking for in-home care?
- If you are asking this, you should probably start right away. It is better to start sooner than later to ensure that you get the highest care possible.
Love our home health care?
Help our business with a Google review! 30 seconds now will help us forever.
Phone: (561) 279-6400
Fax: (561) 279-6401
100 E Linton Blvd. 153-A Delray Beach, FL 33483
2900 N. University Drive. Ste. 74 Coral Springs, FL 33065